Saturday, March 2, 2019

FRANCE BREAKING: YELLOW VESTS WEEK 16 OF PROTESTS IN FRANCE, PROTEST BAN IN BRITTANY



(LATEST NEWS AT THE BOTTOM)

(3AM EASTERN US, 9AM IN FRANCE)


THE PREFECT OF RENNES, IN BRITTANY, ISSUED A DECREE BANNING PROTEST AHEAD OF TODAY'S 16TH WEEK OF YELLOW VESTS PROTESTS IN FRANCE.

THE PROTEST BAN IS SAID TO CONCERN THE CENTER CITY BUSINESS DISTRICT OF RENNES.

Protests begin in Paris with demonstrators gathering at the Arc de Triomphe area along the Champs-Elysees at 11am.

They march starting at 1230 pm, that'll be 630 am in the Eastern US.   Protests of some sort in Paris scheduled up to 10 pm Paris time tonight.

In Bordeaux protesters gathering at the Place de la Bourse, then a procession starting at 2 pm this afternoon.

In Lille, an international gathering of Yellow Vests from Belgium, the UK, the Netherlands and Germany along with Luxembourg.

The call to protest stating that the cause is an international one.

And indeed it is because taxation of gasoline, privatization of highways so they become toll roads and so on.     Things going on beyond France.

Governor Mike DeWine of Ohio, Republican, recently proposing an 18 cent a gallon gas tax hike.

These things cause harm the littlest people, the people with low incomes, the people who work.

"Going green" is a great con game that ends up helping the business community cut costs and taxes while they get passed on to the average person.

Emmanuel Macron calling for "calm" as the protests continue.   The French President in Bordeaux saying there should be a:

"return to calm" 


Macron also asserted that the Yellow Vests protests are:

"no longer understandable by many citizens"


But I think one sees here the taxation of the little people, the rural people at the gas pumps and the toll booths of the highways given by the government to private companies to operate and so on.

Things like that and other "revenue generators" like the speed cameras that have been taken out during the protests give us the picture of what drives the protests in France and elsewhere.

This collusion of government and business.    In Canada there are Yellow Vests and this week's revelation by the former Minister of Justice that she felt pressured and threatened by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau over prosecution of a the engineering-construction firm SNC-Lavalin gives the picture of what's really going on in the various nations of the world where the Uniparties of "Left" and "Right" collude with the forces of business and banking.

And this means among other things that the average person, the rural person ends up paying the price in taxes and other costs to keep business happy "create jobs" and all that.


(4AM EASTERN US, 10 AM FRANCE)

Yellow Vests protesters visible in the center of Paris at this hour..

(530 AM EASTERN US, 1130 AM FRANCE)

Police cordoning demonstrators at the Place de Etoile in Paris who are peacefully gathered at that location on the Champs-Elysees.

Across France the list of cities involved in Yellow Vests protests today includes Nice, Montpellier, Ales, Strasbourg, Nantes and Toulouse in addition to cities mentioned earlier.

Sorry no video links yet from our usual sources......The BFM-TV link below.....


(750 AM EASTERN US, 150 PM FRANCE)

A 20 year old computer scientist has filed a complaint with the prosecutors office in Paris for being detained and prevented from protesting by police on January 26th.    The complaint mentions the infringement of personal freedom by a person in authority and the "unlawful collection of personal data".

BFM-TV reports the number of protesters on the streets in Paris in the thousands.

(840 AM EASTERN, 240 PM FRANCE)

Protesters gathering in Bordeaux this afternoon for the protest there but for now this post is over.

The Multiplex Video was not available today as it was in recent weeks.

We now have the Ruptly link...….RUPTLY VIDEO LINK

More to come later...…...


Link below......


BFM-TV LIVE VIDEO

3 comments:

  1. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?, PayLATER Loan is given all types of loans at low interest rate of 2% Apply now via email at: ( paylaterloan@zoho.com ) OR WhatsApp ( +1 929 222 7518 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?, PayLATER Loan is given all types of loans at low interest rate of 2% Apply now via email at: ( paylaterloan@zoho.com ) OR WhatsApp ( +1 929 222 7518 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazing when I thought that everything was finished with me, my name is susan garcia, from phillipine, Mrs. karina roland came to save me my life. I was deeply indebted to the extent that the people I borrowed from the gang fought me and then arrested me as a result of my debt. detained for months the grace period was given to me when I was repatriated and released to go and make money to pay off all the debts I received so I was told that there were legitimate lender online so I had to search through blogs I was cheated before but when I found karina roland loan company, God directed me to her ad on a blog because my attraction to it was truly a miracle maybe because God had seen that I had a lot of suffering that's why she directed me to her. So I applied with a enthusiastically after a few hours my loan was approved by the Board and in 24 hours I was credited with the exact amount that I meant for all of this without an additional guarantee of Personal Loan as I talked to you now I can clear all debts I and now I have my own supermarket, I don't need the help of other people before I feed or take finance, whatever my decision has no business with the Police, I am now an independent woman. You want to experience financial independence like me, please contact Mother via company email: (karinarolandloancompany@gmail.com) You cannot debate the fact that in this world of difficulties you need someone to help you overcome the turnover finance in your life in one way or another, so I give you the mandate to try and contact Mrs. karina roland at the address above so you can overcome the financial downturn in your life. You can contact me via the following email: (garciasusan113@gmail.com)) Always being positive with Mrs. karina roland she will see you through all your financial challenges and then give you a new financial look and freedom to overcome all your worrieness.

    ReplyDelete