Friday, May 3, 2019

FACEBOOK CRACKDOWN:  SANITY AND SOBRIETY ARE THE ANSWER TO "HATE", NOT CENSORSHIP AND REPRESSION


"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"



The Golden Rule



"First they came for...."



Pastor Martin Niemoller's Reflections On Nazi Germany


"Those who won't toe the politically correct line are being gradually closed down.  Those who can't tolerate what people say eventually won't tolerate the people either.   We've seen it all before.  It used to come from political dictatorships, now its big business controlled media"


United Kingdom Independence Party Leader Gerard Batten Posts On Twitter-LINK



".....It's censorship on Islam that's causing this.  People will become more and more angry the more you shut them down.    You censors, you politicians who tell us its "hate speech" to express what we know to be true.   You are the ones causing this friction, you are the ones causing this division..."


British Political Leader Anne Marie Waters (For Britain Movement) Reflects On The Mosque Attacks In New Zealand And The Censorship In Their Wake March 27, 2019-VIDEO HERE


A horrible tragedy in Edmonton, Alberta not too many years ago when constables showed up to arrest a man accused of "hate crime" for what he had posted online.

When the front door wasn't opened for them, a supervisor was called and a ramming device applied to the door.    That's when shots from inside came through the door killing a "hate crimes" constable.

The man inside would die in the end as his house caught fire.

When the story of the "hate criminal" was told it was a story of business failure, marriage failure and the use of alcoholic beverages.

I have a story to tell about being a real hater, the "Real McCoy" as they used to say.

I dabbled in Anti-Semitism around the time I was 11 or 12 years old, but I also dabbled in alcohol and tried out inhalation of paint thinners.

I was a "real hater" but I was also a real drunk, a real addict.

I was sexually abused and I was subjected to bullying, a weak and immature person.

Only in recent years have I been able to gain some sanity, sobriety and even maturity by abstaining from intoxication and finding a better way to live.

My experience tells me what the real problem is and the real solution.

I can't reason with the Fear that drives censorship of words to "prevent" what is Feared.

The move to censor is lighting matches and pouring gasoline.

The prospects for peace are not good.    I can seek peace in my world but can't change others.

I am a repentant Anti-Semite but I just know that this action of Facebook on Holocaust Remembrance Day isn't going to stop the next one, it may lead to it.

People in power and authority have passed the "hate crimes laws" and deplatform people online believing they are stopping the next acts of mass murder.

I am simply convinced by my experience that they are wrong.


(THIS POST WAS EDITED AND EXPANDED UP THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING MAY 4TH)





No comments:

Post a Comment