Saturday, July 8, 2023

NEXTRUSH UNPLUGGED WEEKEND: 15 WEEK ABORTION LAW=GLOBALIST ABORTION LAW, THE UKRAINE WAR HAS A NUMBER, LINDSEY GRAHAM IS...GRETA THUNBERG WAS IN DAVOS?

 



                                     "MANSION BUILDER"-SECOND CHAPTER OF ACTS




                                               "I'LL GET OVER YOU"-CRYSTAL GAYLE




                                              "THE WAY WE WERE"-BARBRA STREISAND





B.S. Barbra Streisand as El Rushbo put it discussing her political views for myself Barbra Streisand was something different an infatuation of my youth an obsession of my past but her music remains in my maturity of the present.



      I am your Pharisee Hypocrite Host trying to be honest with the audience.



I'm grateful I don't have to live in the delusion of the past about some "Conservative Movement" that was on my side.    I don't believe in "Artificial Conservatism" anymore I'm free.


Back in the 70's religious broadcasting had preachers reading often from the George Will, James Kilpatrick and Bill Buckley columns.   The "Conservative Movement" commentators in other words.



On some of the religious and even secular radio stations there were 15-minute "Lifeline" commentaries funded by H.L. Hunt a Texas oilman.



I was getting a message funded by the fossil fuel industry that told me it was "Conservative".



Back in those days Exxon funded full-page newspaper ads touted as "Conservative" in those printed papers that we got our daily news on.



Religious Conservative people like me were in the process of being herded into the Republican Party run by the Globalist Rockefeller Republicans regardless of the personalities on the playing field including Ronald Reagan.



It was Reagan who compared politics to the "world's oldest profession" and said politics was "like seeing the world with its pants down".



And recently Mike Pants oops I meant Mike Pence made news making a speech about abortion laws.



Picking up where Senator Lindsey Graham left off last fall before the Mid-Term Elections Pence held the standard high for a 15-week abortion law nationwide.



But what is really going on?




I encapsulated it on "Free Republic" the other day here is my post:




"Pence pushes a 15-week abortion law in the USA calls it 'Pro-Life'.



Banker turned Politician Emmanuel Macron pushed through a 14-week abortion law in France and called it 'Pro-Choice'.



Global elitists trying to impose a world order involving abortion laws and everything else on the people"




They'll tell you they are "Conservative" they'll tell you they are "Progressive" but ultimately they are Globalist Moderates hijacking the Right and Left so the banking and business interests get the consistent laws across geographical boundaries that they think are necessary to do business and make money.



It's time for the "Ukraine Update" Mike Pence very passionate about this conflict that is leading us to Armageddon so let's salute The Ukraine War Against Russia that Pence loves with the very appropriate theme of "666" DeGarmo and Key made this video in the 1980's...











Free Republic Post: "Pence: US will have to fight Russia if Ukraine defeated"







And as a side note let me say this while the "Deep State" pitches its "Deep *hit" about Iran supporting Russia in the war this has also been said.


Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the "Jerusalem Post" in an interview back on Friday June 30th that anti-aircraft weapons sent to Ukraine are in the hands of Iranian forces on Israel's borders.



Thank You Mike you and the "666" Ukraine crowd can get out of here....will the cluster bombs end up in Iranian hands too?





                                  "THE PAIN THAT PLAGUES CREATION"-MARK HEARD







                        "THIS DIAMOND RING"-GARY LEWIS AND THE PLAYBOYS







                                                  "I GOT YOU BABE"-SONNY AND CHER









Time for the Biden Update the theme just has to be this Eric Clapton....













I think Hunter Biden's version of this is entitled "Ukraine".




But what I'm wondering is the white powder a distraction from the financial matters of the Biden Crime Family?




It's been revealed in recent days that Ukraine now has a record 39 billion dollars in cash reserves...




Reuters-Jerusalem Post: "Ukraine's foreign exchange reserves reach record high of nearly $39blm"




I go back to the 1990's and the Clinton financial wrongdoings that got dumped by the wayside for the "Blue Dress" and all that stuff.




There is an alternative to Joe Biden for Democrats to consider Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and what about him?



The Pharma Machine shovels excrement on Kennedy daily but what are the facts?



I see the "666" Republicans like Lindsey Graham and all they do for me leading us to Armageddon with their hatred of Russia is to cause me to shift my $$$ to Kennedy.



I have shut off all support for Republicans at this point instead shifting my dollars to Kennedy.



President Trump can joke about that fiasco last weekend with Graham on the platform but Graham needs to go IMHO.




I grew up in the 1960's not paying a lot of attention to popular music but in the 1990's I looked back at the popular music of the 1960's including songs like this.



                    "DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE"-THE MAMAS AND THE PAPAS






                               "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC"-THE LOVIN SPOONFUL





                                                "LAZY DAY"-SPANKY AND OUR GANG









I'VE BEEN THINKING WASN'T GRETA THUNBERG IN DAVOS WITH JOE MANCIN AND KYRSTEN SINEMA AND ALL THOSE OTHER GLOBALIST BIG BANK, BIG BUSINESS TYPES?



We need to find the truth about what going "Green" is really all about???



I was trained in journalism but I can't go around asking people questions I have a life where I am now including going to work part-time but I can certainly ask questions today in this post.



Is "Climate" "Climate Change" the "Climate Crisis" a scheme to hijack Progressives to support an agenda of Big Business and Big Banks they would normally not support?



                        SATURDAY NIGHT IN THE USA



Was out to eat this evening but I spent time at the hospital today with my father as he deals with heart-related issues that I hope will be resolved in the days ahead.



So my output on the blog is limited tonight I am planning a news summary at Midnight.





BLAST FROM THE PAST-TRI-STATE SPEEDWAY RACES 40 YEARS AGO TODAY JULY 8, 1983...








60 YEARS AGO TODAY-JULY 8, 1963 PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY MEETS VISITORS AT THE WHITE HOUSE








JFK WITH THE AMERICAN EXPEDITION TO MT. EVEREST







  JFK WITH AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER ROBERT MENZIES




IN FRANCE THERE ARE STILL PROTESTS LIKE THE YELLOW VESTS ONES GOING INCLUDING A MARCH TO PROMOTE FRANCE'S EXIT FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION BUT THE MODERATE CENTRIST GOVERNMENT IS RATCHETING UP TOUGHNESS IN THE FACE OF THE RECENT VIOLENCE WHAT IS THE GAME BEING PLAYED?




"France Yellow Vests Week 243: The 'Riots' Declared Over, The Politics Of The 'Riots', Protests In Paris, Why Are Moderate Politicians Getting 'Tough' On Migration And Violence?"




And a parting thought China was always Communist whether we kissed up to it or whether we are "de-risking" it and making noises about Taiwan?


In the end hasn't our policy about China always been driven by money or our lack of money?


Don't let the mob drive you into anger and rage you deserve better than that when it comes to China or any other issue for that matter?



                                                                  Good Night. God Bless.



                                    "BLOWING IN THE WIND"-BOB DYLAN (LIVE 1963)






                                                    "B.J. THE D.J."-STONEWALL JACKSON





                                               "MARGARITAVILLE"-JIMMY BUFFETT







          

No comments:

Post a Comment