Wednesday, April 10, 2019

NEXTRUSH UNPLUGGED: THOUGH THE NIGHT


Music Link:





The world keeps spinning around.

Will Julian Assange be kicked out of the Ecuadorean Embassy in London so he can end up in a US court?

Robert Mueller's report likely out next week in its "redacted" form during the Newsdump Easter Holiday week and what will we learn from it?

Will the games of Theresa May over Brexit cause further outrage and political turmoil?


What's happening to Julian Assange right now?

Here's the story from "Gateway Pundit"

LEAKED TRANSCRIPT JULIAN ASSANGE


(1015 PM EASTERN)


Theresa May continues to offer the choice of "Pretend Brexit" or "No Brexit" when the voters told her in 2016 they wanted a real exit from the European Union in the referendum.

The word is she's getting an extension until October 31st now instead of the June 30th deadline.

In Australia voters go to the polls Saturday May 18th.   Prime Minister Scott Morrison calling the election there.

And now a Cole Porter song performed by a legendary entertainer....


"I GET A KICK OUT OF YOU"-ETHEL MERMAN



(145 AM EASTERN TIME)

In the here and now Breaking News the Sudanese Army appearing to make the move on President Omar Bashir "dismissing" him from office after months of protests on the streets in that country.

THE BBC IS BLOGGING THE STORY.....BBC AFRICA LIVE BLOG

In Israel the soliders votes appear to have put the "New Right Party" of Naftali Bennett and Ayelet Shaked over top giving them 3.26 percent of the vote, enough to be allocated four seats in the Knesset (Parliament)


Well, Cole "Anything Goes" Porter wrote the song Ethel Merman sang and Cole Porter did get a kick out of "you" as in other men he was attracted to.

I grew up in physical age obsessed with girls in my head unable to socialize with them, terribly awkward.

When I was 20 I talked to a woman I was obsessed with and she told me about the notion of finding someone else and of a "mature relationship".

I was anything but mature at age 20, indeed, I was still like a six year old.    It was when I was six that I experienced in my way sexual abuse and it was scary to really relate to others because I got this sort of "all or nothing" idea in my head.

I was wrong to be selfish about relations with the opposite sex as I was selfishly attracted to girls around me and infatuated to extremes in my thinking with women in the media like Barbara Walters or Barbra Streisand, for example.

But sexual abuse has consequences and the new story out in the media as I heard it on National Public Radio Wednesday afternoon and as Fox News published it the other day is about nuns sexually abusing minors.

Here's the link......FOX NEWS-NUNS SEXUALLY ABUSE MINORS


Music Link:


'AT SEVENTEEN'-JANIS IAN


(315 AM EASTERN)


Wow Janis Ian's "At Seventeen" was controversial as I recall.   My memory was that the media brought up the notion that it was about lesbianism.    Heck, if that's true I guess I'm a lesbian.

But when I listened to that song, drunk with rage and angry, wanting to win the argument with her music I was left speechless and silent.   That song was about me in its own way and I didn't want to admit it as the time.   I needed 35 or more years to admit I had issues and acknowledge I am a drunk.

The music I enjoyed in the 1970's was country music and here are some samples.

Music Links:

"MOVIN ON"-MERLE HAGGARD


"THE LAWRENCE WELK-HEE HAW COUNTER REVOLUTION POLKA"-ROY CLARK


"I LIKE BEER"-TOM T. HALL


(410 AM EASTERN)


Goings on in Israel as the final votes are sorted out with claims and counterclaims about a very close call for the "New Right Party" of Naftali Bennett and Ayelet Shaked.   The notion that the "New Right Party" is being rigged out of the Parliament being spread about.

Hey, in the music Tom T. Hall's "I Like Beer".  Well, I don't consume adult beverages because they don't agree with me but one well-known beer drinker and lover is Nigel Farage.

"Mr. Brexit" on the move launching his "Brexit Party" for the now inevitable European Parliament elections in the UK next month.

Read about that at the link.....HERE

But the party of Brexit Nigel Farage used to associate with and lead, UKIP very much in the picture.

They have money, infrastructure and will contest local elections in the UK in just three week on May 2nd while Nigel Farage's party is just about the EU Parliament elections later in May.


Music Links:


'SNOOPY VS. THE RED BARON'-ROYAL GUARDSMEN


'DO YOU KNOW THE WAY TO SAN JOSE'-DIONNE WARWICK


(540 AM EASTERN)

We're coming to the end of the line.   The fight continues in Libya between the Tripoli government and the eastern forces of General Khalifa Haftar.     A  protracted fight underway right now with both sides making counterclaims.

The word is that France supports Haftar while Italy supports the Tripoli government.

Interesting because France's Macron regime has reasons to hate the Italian government.      The Five Star Movement and its Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio on the side of the Yellow Vests.    The League and its Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini in an electoral alliance for the EU Parliament elections with Macron's leading opponent in French politics,  Marine Le Pen of the National Rally.

Hope you find the next right thing to do.


Music Link:


"GET TOGETHER"-THE YOUNGBLOODS









No comments:

Post a Comment