Saturday, June 22, 2024

NEXTRUSH UNPLUGGED WEEKEND: DRAFTING WOMEN?*ADDING THINGS UP IS IT THAT BAD?*THE FATE OF THE WORLD WILL BE DECIDED BY...*THE FIFTH GRADE UPDATE*"WHAT DO THEY WANT?"*82 DAYS*

 


                                    (SOME MATERIAL MAY BE DISTURBING OR OFFENSIVE)




                                                                    "SUMMER"-WAR




                      "BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER"-SIMON AND GARFUNKEL




                                                      "DAY BY DAY"-GODSPELL CAST




Your host with you again grateful I don't have to hate anyone I can't change the politics or the fact that our politicians are bought by Israel or defense contractors or pharma whatever.


Heck, I consider myself a supporter of Israel but I'm not on the take.


The "Conservative Movement" on the take as well I listen to Glenn Beck talking about the automatic registration for military service in the event of a draft.


For men its locked it in maybe for women in the days to come...



"Should women be drafted? Congress weighs the question yet again"-Task and Purpose


A Democrat once said to me regarding Mr. Beck:


                                     "I want that man dead"



I hope that man still doesn't want Glenn Beck dead heck I don't want Glenn Beck to be dead.


I don't want anyone to be dead right now.





Our "Sleepwalking" theme for the next segment Shelia Walsh was preaching the Gospel a bit back in 1982 when she arrived on American shores I remember hearing her but eventually Shelia would go to a seminary get formal education for preaching.


But back in her music days this song "Sleepwalking" may be the message we need to hear right now it very well may be I'm not the Lord but from the "Rock Gospel "Show" on BBC Television in 1984 Shelia Walsh...






             WHAT DOES IT ALL ADD UP TO?



                            IS IT THAT BAD?




                          1.  The snap July 4th British Election.


2. The snap National Assembly Elections in France (June 30th-July 7th)



3.  The man whose party won last fall's election in the Netherlands Geert Wilders denied the Prime Minister's post in favor of former Intelligence Chief Dick Schoof.



4.    The early dates for Joe Biden-Donald Trump Debates (June 27th-September 10th).



"Having read this and noting the rejection of Russia's latest peace proposal, I have just cancelled our planned European holiday.   That cancellation, by the way, is not because I believe I will survive coming events by staying here but because I believe it is preferable to die instantly in a nuclear exchange compared to alternatives such as being submerged in a tsunami of refugees."...


           "Putin's Speech"-Turcopolier Blog June 16, 2024



I'm not sure what to make of what we just read there have been videos put on You Tube to condition our minds for a nuclear conflict between the US and Russia is this more of that conditioning or just an honest assessment of the situation?


MY READING OF THE SITUATION FOR CERTAIN IS RISING TENSIONS ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT, IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA AND THE MIDDLE EAST.



As I watched Venezuela go Communist 20 some years ago what impressed me was that the major political parties seemed to have moles in them helping Hugo Chavez consolidate and solidify power that's the sense I got.


Peter Hitchens sees that kind of Communist infiltration in British politics and he links it to the man expected to be next Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer...




"PETER HITCHENS: Revolutionary past that gives the lie to the notion Keir Starmer is a harmless moderate"




Peter Hitchens once a "Trotskyite" extreme Communist himself giving the insight into how Leftist moles have worked their way into the mainstream of British politics.



"Representatives of the American neoconservative circles also agree with the globalist agenda of those who stand behind Biden.



These are former Trotskyists who hate Russia and believe that a world revolution is possible only after the complete victory of capitalism, that is, of the global West on a global scale..."

RUSSIAN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHER ALEXANDER DUGIN IN COMMENTARY LINKED BELOW...



"The fate of the world will be decided by the American elections"-Alexander Dugin Commentary RIA Novosti Russia (Translation Prompt)




To the music and three hits from 50 years today all in the Top 10...




                       "BILLY DON'T BE A HERO"-BO DONALDSON AND THE HEYWOODS





                                                   "SUNDOWN"-GORDON LIGHTFOOT





                                            "THE ENTERTAINER"-MARVIN HAMLISCH







It's time for the "Fifth Grade Update" events this week seem to take me back to those days (1971) I was bullied on the playground and with 25 percent of the kids being Jewish there was "Anti-Semitism" in the mix that's where I came in as a perpetrator.



Then I carried my "device" to school a transistor radio finding country music on it and that beautiful voice of Dolly Parton and I mean her beautiful voice rung out with "Coat of Many Colors" our theme indeed part of the soundtrack of my life back then...





"President Emmanuel Macron on Wednesday (19 June) asked schools to hold a 'discussion hour' on racism and antisemitism this week, after the rape of a Jewish girl in a Paris suburb..."...



"Macron demands schools address antisemitism after Jewish girl raped"-Euractiv



So the teachers in my school were talking to us kids in Fifth Grade about "Bullying" and "Anti-Semitism" the liberal schoolteacher I'll call her "Miss Jones" (They called the female teachers "Miss" and Mrs." back then) gave us impressionable children her pitch on those topics.



And so afterwards out on the playground the bullies come at me and they are suddenly swarmed by the other kids eventually a swirling sea of children (200 perhaps) moving across the playground (a trampling danger).



What a mob scene for the two playground monitors.



I felt like Rodney King in 1992 during the LA riots saying to myself in essence "Can't we all just get along".



Needless to say bullying was not stamped out by this in the long run and neither was Anti-Semitism.


I benefitted from my infatuation with the Jewish girl whose memory I have captured with great joy in the present day.


I especially remember that part where she told me "I want to be your friend, not your girlfriend".



And yes, I had that Jewish grandmother in the mix the Messianic one the Zionist one.




The radio preachers in those days eventually 'scared me straight' on Israel.



But even today this resentment of the world situation or to be more precise the Middle East situation tugs at all of us.




NEWS RELATED TO FRANCE IN OUR WEEKLY 'YELLOW VESTS' POST...."France Yellow Vests Week 293: Bardella Endorses Military Support For Ukraine*Kanak Independence Leader Arrested*National Assembly Election Campaign*Paris Protests




"Six teams of attorneys in five states...What do they want?"



The relentless pursuit of Ammon Bundy by Idaho medical conglomerate St. Luke's Hospital continues after he stood up regarding the case of Baby Cyrus Anderson and the medical conglomerate's involvement in that case.


Big Health scooped up 4.5 million dollars' worth from Bundy and his family in Idaho his home, property and so on but they want more...



"Big Health, Corrupt Courts and the Bundy Family-Part 2"-X SOCIAL MEDIA




                            SATURDAY NIGHT IN THE USA



Hot weather here in southcentral Pennsylvania carry out food brought home I fed four for 50 dollars this evening.




THE NEWS SUMMARY IS STARTING FOR SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN US TIME THE US AIRCRAFT CARRIER MOVEMENTS REPORTED ON FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATED.


 IT LOOKS LIKE SOME DISINFORMATION IS UNDERWAY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE USS DWIGHT EISENHOWER IS TO ASSIST AN ISRAELI MILITARY OPERATION IN LEBANON.



IS THIS AN ATTEMPT TO SCARE HEZBOLLAH INTO ESCALATION?



Heading for the closing let's bring on a classic hymn...




"My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness"


At the end here on a Saturday night this is what I got left.


A great 82 days of my life repentance change of heart a happy joyous set of days with plenty of tears in the mix but I know I can't go back to where I was before...


"For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another..."     Titus 3:3



                                                           Good Night.  God Bless.




                             "CELEBRATE THIS HEARTBEAT"-RANDY STONEHILL





                                   "MANSION BUILDER"-SECOND CHAPTER OF ACTS





                         "WHEN I SURVEY THE WONDROUS CROSS"-CLIFF RICHARD





No comments:

Post a Comment