Saturday, April 27, 2024

NEXTRUSH UNPLUGGED WEEKEND: 'THE VINE AND THE BRANCHES'*ME JOE PYNE?*DID THATCHER SYMBOLIZE THE DECLINE OF BRITAIN?

 


(LIVE UPDATING POSSIBLE IN EARLY MORNING OR LATE AT NIGHT DUE TO PERSONAL COMMITMENTS TODAY)


                           (SOME MATERIAL MAY BE OFFENSIVE OR DISTURBING)


                                        "BUILDING BLOCK"-NOEL PAUL STOOKEY




                                                 "I CAN'T WAIT"-PAT TERRY GROUP




                               "HOW CAN THEY LIVE WITHOUT JESUS"-KEITH GREEN





   Your host is 'on the road' today the music taking me back a bit 40-45 years ago.



"I am the vine and you are the branches.  If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing"


                  JOHN 15:5 IN THE BIBLE (NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION)



It wasn't too many months ago that a truck driver gave me the Gospel of John as I cleaned up the loading dock where I work.


In the Gospel of John is that passage which takes me back to my college years I was given that passage of the Good Book as I recall.


Those the days when I carried a message that the Higher Power needed to be on the throne of people's lives.



And now we have messaging saying:




                            "Christ Is King"




Am I supposed to give you the definitive answer to what's behind that well I can't right now I continue to watch that.





How about a Campus Protest Update Buffalo Springfield with "For What It's Worth"











BEWARE THE PRO-PALESTINIAN CAMPUS PROTESTS NATIONWIDE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE???





In recent years Anti-COVID mandate protests, vaccine protests etc. etc. were denounced as "Anti-Semitic" and people like you and me got that label pinned on us unfairly.



Remember how the authorities came and broke up protest encampments in Ottawa, Canada Canberra, Australia and Wellington, New Zealand making those accusations about 'extremism' and "Anti-Semitism" among other things.



Now I hear that same labels tossed on these protesters on the college campii almost like some attempt to incite me I am a Zionist you know.


This Globalist Speaker of the House Mike Johnson goes to the site of one of these protests Columbia University sets himself up to be jeered by these protesters so he can look like some sort of victim.



Then CNN interviews him to help his 'victim cred' are we being taken for a ride folks?



Read this social media post from Glenn Greenwald and reflect before you react and lash out...




                              Glenn Greenwald "X" Post




The George Floyd Protests heck they let them build up without doing anything.


It's like President Trump had to drag law enforcement often kicking and screaming to respond to it.



The quickness of these crackdowns shocks me and it's like Joe Biden did denounce "Anti-Semitic" things which these demonstrations are classified as.




IT ALL SEEMS SO RIGGED MANUFACTURED DRAMATIZED I'M SNIFFING FOR THE INFORMANTS THE PROVOCATEURS THE J6 TYPE INTERLOPERS IN THIS UNFOLDING PROTEST SHOW?




                                               "BOOM SHA LA LA LO"-HANS POULSON




                                           "WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED"-THE SEEKERS





                                                 "COTTON FIELDS"-THE HIGHWAYMEN





               HE SAID I WAS JOE PYNE?




According to my high school social studies teacher I was the man you are about to see namely 'Joe Pyne'.



Joe Pyne the forerunner of Southern California conservative talk hosts like Robert K. Dornan and Wally George and in the eyes of some the forerunner of Rush Limbaugh.



In the "Fairness Doctrine" era that existed back in the 1960's Joe Pyne could express his opinions but in the context of guests with differing views than his...







And here's a video towards the end Joe Pyne tearing into the famous 1960's protest leader Jerry Rubin...







Joe Pyne lived life to extremes multiple marriages smoking all the time among other things he died at the age of 45 in 1970.




45 YEARS AGO THIS FRIDAY MARGARET THATCHER WINS THE BRITISH GENERAL ELECTION (MAY 3, 1979)...



                     1979 British General Election-Wikipedia



I listened to this election in the US on my shortwave radio in my college dorm room back then the technology not where it would be in the decades to come.


But there was a BBC-TV broadcast with David Dimbleby anchoring it and other participants like Robert McKenzie who I heard on BBC World Service that night as well...





                                 Robert McKenzie Wikipedia




And in the end was Margaret Thatcher as great a leader as many want to see her or more a leader leading the once great British Empire on what is demonstrably its steady decline...



"The Myth Of Margaret Thatcher"-Peter Hitchens in "The American Conservative'-February 27, 2012




     "THE BAPTISM OF RUSSELL BRAND"



Russell Brand: "Baptism. This Sunday I'm Taking The Plunge! How Was It For You?"




A POST ON FRANCE THIS WEEK THE PRO-PALESTINIAN LEFT IN THE GOVERNMENT CROSSHAIRS.


ALSO AS WE HEAD FOR THE 2024 OLYMPICS SECURITY IN THE NEWS THIS WEEK SOME YELLOW VESTS DID COME OUT IN PARIS IN THE RAIN TODAY...


France Yellow Vests Week 285: Globalist Macron Gov't Goes After Pro-Palestinian Left*Teenage Charged After Saying He Wanted To Be a 'Martyr' At The Olympics*




A SUNDAY NEWS SUMMARY POSTS IN A LIMITED WAY AS ABLE I APOLOGIZE THERE IS EXHAUSTION I NEED TO ACCOMODATE IT WITH REST.



            SATURDAY NIGHT IN THE USA



A long day that was a good day my friends I have little to say in an online public way just a day of being reconnected with people of thankfulness.


A day of amends with those in my past a day of sharing experience, strength and hope with others.


                                            Good Night.  God Bless.   More of the music of my past...





                                                   "SEEK YE FIRST"-MARANATHA MUSIC





                                        "FATHER I ADORE YOU"-MARANATHA SINGERS


                   


                                                                      "PASS IT ON"








No comments:

Post a Comment