(SOME MATERIAL MAY BE OFFENSIVE OR DISTURBING)
The Sunday News Summary starts to post at Midnight Eastern US Time...LINK
NEWSDUMP ALERT: BOTH PRESIDENT TRUMP AND SECRETARY OF WAR (DEFENSE) PETE HEGSETH RETURNING TO WASHINGTON SATURDAY NIGHT...
OSINTdefender "X" (Video Embed)
ALSO, THERE IS A US STATE DEPARTMENT SECURITY ALERT THROUGHOUT THE MIDDLE EAST FOR AMERICANS...
NEWSDUMP ALERT: YEMEN WAR RAGES
ATTACK ON SAUDI CAPITAL CITY OF RIYADH
HOUTHIS CLAIM ATTACKS ON SENSITIVE SAUDI SITES
(UPDATED)
In the Yemen War the Saudi-backed Yemeni government claims the killing of seven Houthis including a 'senior commander'...Anadolu Agency Turkey (Türkiye)...
Last night air raid alerts in Saudi Arabia including the capital city of Riyadh where explosions were heard according to international news agencies.
A video posted online showing what is said to be the failed interception of a Houthi missile over the Saudi capital...DD Geopolitics "X" (Video Embed)...
Later videos posted of smoke rising at the international airport in Riyadh. A fuel tank apparently hit...The Sun (Video Embed)...
A Houthi statement says that sensitive sites in Saudi Arabia were attacked by its forces...Press TV Iran Breaking "X"
NEWSDUMP ALERT: ISRAEL BOMBS SOUTHERN LEBANON TODAY
More Israeli air attacks in southern Lebanon violating the US-mediated framework agreement between Israel and Lebanon...Anadolu Agency Turkey (Türkiye)
NEWSDUMP ALERT: RUSSIA REPORTS HACKING ATTACKS ON VOTING MACHINES DURING PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS
THE ATTACKS CAME AS FRENCH PRESIDENT EMMANUEL MACRON SAID THAT 'HYBRID ATTACKS' BY RUSSIA ON FRANCE AND EUROPE 'WILL NOT GO UNANSWERED'...
"Hacker attacks cause technical glitch on first day of voting in Moscow"-Tass Russia
"France: Macron orders defense against Russian hybrid attacks"-News Agencies-Deutsche Welle Germany
Welcome to this week's post the host a great hypocrite and sinner deserving of Hell for all the women I have imagined myself with whose bodies I have used like a drug addict uses his 'stash'.
If I faced Jane Fonda or Barbra Streisand I would have something much different to say than many in this audience would have to say.
"I used you I was wrong"
"...Therefore in order to keep me being conceited I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me.
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.
But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me..."
2 Corinthians 12:7b-9 NIV Bible
Your currently sober drunk host with you again daring to 'go there' upsetting many but on a positive note is there any room for prosperity or growth here in the USA?
THE 24TH LARGEST RESTAURANT CHAIN IN THE US IS STEADILY GROWING NOW IN 26 STATES
Eight years ago this month my wife and I discovered a place down in Elizabethtown, Kentucky we had never eaten at before.
We've been going back to it whenever we travel to other parts of the country.
"But if burgers are fading, Culver's didn't get the memo.
The butter-burger brand that's been slinging Wisconsin-based favorites since 1984 enjoyed a robust 14.2 percent sales growth last year, closing the year with $4.36 billion at 1,043 locations, according to Technomic---
helping it leapfrog competitor Whataburger and become the 24th largest restaurant chain in the US..."
FROM 'NATIONAL RESTARUANT NEWS' ARTICLE LINKED BELOW...
"Signature: How CEO Julie Fussner is taking Culver's to the next level" (Video Embed)
In the next five years Culver's currently in 26 states moving into five more including Pennsylvania.
To the music and the early 1970's a time of country music in my life one of the songs sung by Merle Haggard...
"DADDY FRANK"-MERLE HAGGARD
"THE YEAR THAT CLAYTON DELANEY DIED"-TOM T. HALL
"WHAT A DAY'-PHIL KEAGGY
No comments:
Post a Comment