Saturday, May 25, 2024

NEXTRUSH UNPLUGGED WEEKEND: THE CLOONEY ELITE HELP NETANYAHU*"DICTATOR" VS. "DEMENTIA"*BIDEN GOES FDR ON UKRAINE WAR*FOUR HORSEMEN*HYPOCRITES STOP PLAYING GOD!*

 


           (WARNING:  SOME MATERIAL MAY BE DISTURBING OR OFFENSIVE)

(MORE MATERIAL ADDING AND BEING INSERTED DURING THE DAY SATURDAY)



                                      "BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU"-BILL ANDERSON




                                           "LET ME BE THERE"- OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN



                                                     "TURN TURN TURN"-THE BYRDS





Your host welcoming you to another attempt at media excellence last week a 'stream of consciousness' where I defined Anti-Semitism based on my own very personal experience among other things.


I was sexually mistreated in my youth and as I reflect on Candace Owens noting her Thursday post on "X" I sense she had a similar experience God Bless Her.


I can't share with you what happened to me but yeah I am mindful of my experience in connection with that post.


This week more dramatic accusations of Anti-Semitism surrounding the International Court of Justice arrest warrant for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel.


Mr. Netanyahu got to play a "victim card" for the sake of internal Israeli politics that's for sure.


Netanyahu getting a political boost from all this just after his rival Benny Gantz had given him an ultimatum on Gaza...




"The International Criminal Court Just Saved Benjamin Netanyahu"-Politico EU



NEWSDUMP ALERT: LATEST POLLING FROM ISRAEL SHOWS UPWARD TREND FOR BENJAMIN NETANYAHU'S LIKUD PARTY-WIKIPEDIA-LATEST OPINION POLL NEXT ISRAELI LEGISLATIVE ELECTION




THE ARREST WARRANT GETS TOPPED OFF WITH THE COURT RULING AGAINST ISRAEL ON FRIDAY ORDERING AN END TO MILITARY OPERATIONS IN GAZA THAT HAS JOE BIDEN SKIRTING THE FENCE AND TONGUE TIED



They say Amal Clooney helped to make this arrest warrant decision for the ICC's chief prosecutor.   To me Amal and George Clooney are linked to the ruling elites.



And down in Washington DC they all circle the wagons against the International Court of Justice they all talk sanctions in unison.



There's a Uniparty down there it isn't about you and me.



Heck, they agree on inviting Benjamin Netanyahu to address a Joint Session of Congress is Bibi the real President of the United States...



"House Speaker Mike Johnson Says He Expects Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer to be co-signing his letter inviting Netanyahu to speak before Congress"-Israel National News



Like I've said before he is Benjamin "Machiavelli" Netanyahu there can be no doubt.




POLITICS HERE IN THE USA 'DICTATOR' VS. 'DEMENTIA'



The ad blitz is on here in Pennsylvania Donald Trump demonized as a "Dictator" and Joe Biden given the "Dementia" label. 





The Ukraine War Update and Shelia Walsh sings "Sleepwalking"...







Joe Biden making that ominous kind of speech about Ukraine and Vladimir Putin that Franklin Roosevelt made about World War II and Adolf Hitler before the US got into World War II.


It's the "I'm keeping America out of the war but Putin is a bad guy speech"...



"Biden again makes offensive speech against Putin"-Tass Russia





           Is that getting your mind off inflation?





THEY GAVE UKRAINE THE MONEY AND SOMEBODY GOT KICKBACKS THAT IS CONCRETE WITH ME




People are fighting and dying in Ukraine and what does one call the Congressional leaders who make that happen with the cash and weapons flow?



                                           Mike Johnson



                                         Hakeem Jeffries



                                         Chuck Schumer



                                         Mitch McConnell




         The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse




Our political leaders are inciting Armageddon and that will be remembered in November I will not vote for everyone with an R next to their names.




The propaganda deluge between now and November isn't distracting me from my intention.





         ABORTION 'SAFE RARE AND LEGAL' THEY SAY


Well folks read this story from Australia and consider how words can ring hollow...



"Two more doctors suspended following investigation into Melbourne woman Harjit Kaur's death after abortion"-ABC News Australia



                                                 "DEVIL WOMAN"-CLIFF RICHARD





                                             "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU"YVONNE ELLIMAN





                                               "I'VE NEVER BEEN TO ME"-CHARLENE







"I've never been to me" applies to me for so much of my life getting back to reality a joy to me.



I have a lifetime of experience being a "Self-Righteous Hypocrite" and how does the video play in the life of a hypocrite.




                      STOP PLAYING GOD!


     GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GOOD FOR YOU AND ME...




"It says 'Each person is like an actor who wants to run the show' well that was me.  And if people didn't fit in with what I planned out you know I got all upset...


When I realize I don't have to control no not have to but I couldn't control everything and that my Higher Power could wow what a novel thought"

                 PRISCILLA SHARES AT 5:27 INTO THE VIDEO BELOW




"Somehow in the human condition we find that, we find ourselves making God nastier than ourselves I don't know why that is...


Adam and Eve feeling like God was holding out on them, there is a tendency through our personal experience and to some degree through our encounters with religion to feel like that we blame God...


we have certain expectations to do things the way we want them to...


in my disease playing God looked like a calling out for justice.  What I really really wanted was justice...I wanted to see people get what they deserve..." 


              JOE SPEAKS STARTING AT 11:51 INTO THE VIDEO BELOW


"A lot of what I was doing for me 'God is Great, God is Good God will do wonderful things for everyone else'.


And when I explained this hypothesis to my sponsor it was one of those first times when the question from my sponsor...she says:



'What makes you so special that it doesn't apply?'"...


                   "LISA" SHARES AT 30:54 INTO THE VIDEO BELOW



SA SPEAKER-PRISCILLA AND JOE-THE THIRD STEP! "STOP PLAYING GOD"



In my experience Left and Right alike have plenty of hypocrites not to mention the "Moderates" all kinds make of people this mistake.




(EDITORIAL NOTE:  WHAT I'M POSTING IS BEING SPREAD TODAY AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER OTHERS WHO MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH RUSSIA OR CHINA SPREADING IT.    I'M TRYING TO FIND TRUTH HERE)






    SATURDAY NIGHT IN THE USA-RAGING INFLATION



In my part of the world wow the rent continuing to rise 4.7 percent will be the rate of increase this year.   


That's the roughly the same as last year.


Inflation is no joke here in the politically charged state of Pennsylvania.



Ate out for around 53 dollars tonight my wife and I got a pizza an appetizer I got the non-adult beverage and she got the adult beverage.   Add the tip you get the total.




THE NEWS SUMMARY WILL BEGIN TO POST AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN US TIME.   NEWS DUMPING ON THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND.   

 A look at matters related to France our weekly "Yellow Vests" post..."France Yellow Vests Week 289: Blaming China And Russia In New Caledonia*Prime Minister Debates National Rally Leader*Protests In Paris And Beyond"                               


                                        Now it's simply time to say Good Night and God Bless.




                                                 "SUMMER HOLIDAY"-CLIFF RICHARD 




                                      "ME AND YOU AND A DOG NAMED BOO"-LOBO




                         "ACROSS THE ALLEY FROM THE ALAMO"-MILLS BROTHERS





                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment