Saturday, September 29, 2018

TOMMY ROBINSON:  DID MAINSTREAM MEDIA INTERVIEW TO EXPOSE DISTORTION, PLANS LEGAL ACTION


     "Tommy Robinson said he doesn't care if he incites fear against Muslims"


        The British MSM's Distortion Of Tommy Robinson's Recent "Sky News" Interview



When Sky News in the UK interviewed Tommy Robinson recently, he recorded their entire interview on an i Phone so he could catch the inevitable twisting of his words.

In a video posted today (September 29th) Robinson said this in part:

"A lot of people asked me why I sat down with Sky News.  I sat down with Sky News to expose them.  I knew exactly what they was going to do   They've done it to me for years.   I wanted you the public to see it."


Robinson said the Sky News reporter did a voice over leading into his answer claiming the reporter was asking Tommy about his opinions causing fear among Muslims.

Robinson's response shown in the edited story was actually a response to a completely different question regarding an educational video warning children about abusers taking him out of context.

Tommy Robinson also said in today's video:

".....I never once said I don't care that I...me personally incites fear.  I never said that.  It's a complete and out lie...."


He called the Sky News report on him:

"..the ultimate #FakeNews....that's not journalism, that's propaganda."


Robinson intends to take Sky News on legally over this.


Tommy lays out his case in the video at the link below......


TOMMY ROBINSON "EXPOSING SKY NEWS LIES AND PROPAGANDA-I WILL TAKE THEM TO COURT"




2 comments:

  1. About Mr. Robinson's personal media image: You'all may not realize how far his program reaches world - wide, but he's nearly the only person dealing with these issues. I know, Robert Spenser and Pam Geller are very active, but they don't project as personal an image as Mr. Robinson. So, one piece of advice, please slow down your speaking rate and enunciate more clearly, beyond the speaking style of people in your neighbourhood borough, who wouldn't have any trouble understanding you. I misunderstand about 1 word on 5 when you're speaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommy Robinson has great potential as a leader and that's why Nigel Farage says stuff about keeping him out of UKIP and the corporatist ruling elite are trying to put him behind bars and take him off the internet.

      There's always room for improvement in speaking. I studied journalism, speaking, writing etc. and worked in religious and mainstream media.

      I was just looking at my graded papers from my college days recently.

      Good chance to compare my mistakes with my improvements of those mistakes and my common mistakes that still plague me.

      Delete