Friday, March 2, 2018

BUNKERVILLE AND OREGON STANDOFF:  RYAN BUNDY TALKS TO 'GREEN MEDIA'


"I just want government to do what I've told them to do.  I'm not out for a revolution, but change definitely needs to happen.....I don't want to overturn government because I want power.  I just want to live and be left alone."


Ryan Bundy "E and E News" 2/26/2018





Ryan Bundy was recently interviewed by "Energy and Environment" News which is a Washington DC based media company with a vested interest in reporting government bureaucracies related to those fields and private companies that benefit from the government regulations.


Bundy told his interviewer Jennifer Yachnin about his plans for the Bundy Ranch, where he's now working.   He said the the ranch will built up and improved, waters, corrals and the size of the herd.

Ryan Bundy was asked about the recent withdrawal of a civil suit involving himself and three other passengers in LaVoy Finicum's pickup truck who came under assault from federal and state law enforcement on January 26, 2016.   Finicum was killed in that assault and Bundy himself was injured by shrapnel.

"I'm pursuing it elsewhere.   I'm turning it over to a common law grand jury to bring those who have done atrocities to some accountability....Common law is the basis for all our laws, and it is the strongest jurisdiction.  It's stronger than the admiralty courts, which are what we're being subjected to now.  There's a process there, and I'm still learning myself about it."


Ryan Bundy "E and E News"  2/26/2018


When asked about the Obama Adminstration's designation of a "national monument" including the 160 acre Bundy Ranch and the Trump Administrations response to it, Bundy had this to say:


"It just needs to be completely dismantled.  It's unconstitutional.  The monuments are unconstitutional.......Well let's see:  If I stole your house and I said, 'Well  I feel bad about stealing your house.  I'll give you half of it back' .  Would you feel good about that?   No you wouldn't.  Shrinking back is just a mockery.  It's not law.  It's not constitutional.  If something was wrong from the get-go, it's wrong all the way.  An entire matter fails on its first fault and defect.


I think that  theTrump Administration is obviously better than what we've had for a lot of years. The last administration that I thought was doing any good at all was the Reagan Administration and that was a long time ago.  We haven't had a decent president since Reagan.


You know Trump is doing some good things.   I'm not 100 percent pleased with him, but it's a lot better than what we've had for a long time."


Ryan Bundy "E and E News" 2/26/2018


The Trump Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke has unveiled a plan to only designate part of the lands the Obama Administration was planning to designate as "national monuments".    It has not been revealed whether Bundy Ranch was taken off the planned monument designation.


Links to the article below and the transcript of the entire interview.   The article has links to audio and a transcript of the entire interview including including parts not published in the online story.



No comments:

Post a Comment